Chicago Public Schools is committed to providing students and staff with a safe in-peron learning environment. Please note the following changes to COVID-19 response for SY23-24. For any clarifying questions, reach out to the Office of Student Health and Wellness at email@example.com.
- Testing - CPS will continue to provide rapid tests to any student or staff that requests one.
- Case Response -Any student or staff member that tests positive for COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and continue reporting at cps.edu/covidresults.
- Vaccination - CPS will continue to provide access to COVID-19 vaccinations. More information about events can be found here.
- Care Rooms - The District is no longer providing care room attendants to schools. Schools should follow the Sick Student Protocol.
- Disease Prevention and Response Team - On July 1st, 2023 the Disease Prevention and Response team was integrated into OSHW replacing the COVID-19 response team. The team will lead District efforts in investigation, promotion, prevention, clinical response, and control of diseases to remove health-related barriers to learning and promote a safe environment.