Coonley endeavors to be the premier neighborhood school in the Northcenter community. Our dedicated faculty and staff strive to create an educational environment that provides:
- Engaging curriculum that is standards-based and differentiated to challenge all learners.
- Outstanding enrichment programs in art, music, gym, dance, library and drama.
- World language program offering Spanish in Kindergarten-8th grade.
- Integrated use of technology within the classrooms.
- Before-school and after-school programs including academic support, sports, clubs, music, and art.