Opportunities for Students
- Special Events such as back to school dance party, fall festival, summer math/reading challenges, special olympics, science fair, history fair, dances and more
- Clubs for students to join including Beta Club, Student Council, Newspaper Club, Peer Buddies, band and more
- Field Trips at all grade levels including special trips such as Washington DC (8th grade), Springfield (7th grade), Indiana Dunes (6th grade) and Atwood (5th grade)
- Performances at each grade level including a spring musical
- Sports including soccer, cross country, basketball, girls volleyball, track and more
- Several after school programs (both free and paid programs)
Coonley is fortunate to provide our students with a wide range of enrichment programs including Spanish and dance (not pictured) as well as physical education, art, drama, and library. Teachers co-teach typing and coding (K-4) in the computer lab with our technology coach.